Substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all their forms.
FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION TO PROMOTE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN UKRAINE: PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
• prevention of corruption;
• promoting deregulation;
• limiting bureaucratic barriers;
• ensuring supply chain security;
• standardization and digital transformation of international trade and transport procedures in the context of Ukraine's integration into European and world markets.
Introduction of the Single Window - Local Solution technology within the Southern Customs and ports of Odessa Region, which:
• ensures the document circulation of border, customs and other types of control and registration of persons and cargo;
• accelerates interaction between large number of organizations;
• provides contactless and paperless registration of documents to clear containers with foreign trade cargoes in one place;
• complies with the legislation on electronic document management;
• respects the Single Window concept in international practice;
• uses digital recording and EDS.
PROJECT'S IMPACT ON BUSINESS
Promote a universal, rules-based, open, nondiscriminatory and equitable multilateral trading system under the World Trade Organization including through the conclusion of negotiations under its Doha Development Agenda.
PLASKE JSC provides a full range of freight forwarding, transport, logistics, customs, and other related services; arranges vocational training for transporters and logisticians.
Develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels.
This public-private partnership initiative aimed at facilitation of economic operations strengthens Ukraine's position in international trade.
As of February 1, 2018, the Procedure for Data Exchange between the tax agencies, other state bodies and enterprises pursuant o the Single Window concept with the use of electronic means of information transmission was launched.
The CIM/SMGS railway consignment note was introduced as a single transport document for combined (multimodal) transport involving rail carriage.
New UNECE Recommendations No 36, 37 "Single Submission Portal" were developed and adopted in 2019.
Due to ISPS sea carriers save at least $ 126 million per year.
In May 2019, the project was ranked 3rd and was awarded a certificate in the category "Fight against Corruption" in the European region by the ICC at the Headquarters of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris. In January 2019, FAL IMO included the Ukrainian IPCS in the "Guidelines for Setting Up a Maritime Single Window" FAL 43/9 as one of the examples of the leading systems of Germany, Japan, Sweden, France, etc.
The system works on state trust and
full self-sufficiency principles.
Significantly increase the exports of developing countries, in particular with a view to doubling the least developed countries' share of global exports by 2020.
Interactions within Port Community Information System (IPCS):