By 2030, to increase significantly the number of young people and adults who have in-demand skills, including vocational skills necessary for employment, getting a decent job and entrepreneurship.
«IT NATION» — IT EDUCATION FROM SCRATCH FOR THE RESIDENTS OF THE DONETSK AND LUHANSK REGIONS AS AN IMPETUS FOR TRANSFORMATION OF THE REGION
By 2030 to eliminate gender inequality in education, and to ensure equal access to education and vocational training at all levels for vulnerable groups of population, including people with disabilities and children in vulnerable positions.
To provide equal conditions and opportunities of access to quality IT education for women and men aged 15 and older in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, as well as promote their employment and self-employment, socialization in the "new conditions" of life, formation of the regional competitive advantages based on increased level of IT literacy and employment.
This public-private partnership initiative to increase the level of IT literacy and create conditions for intensifying the development of digital technologies creates the conditions for increasing the level of competitiveness of regions and countries at the global level.
To make greater use of high-performance technologies, including information and communication technologies, to encourage women's empowerment.
The comprehensive education programme has been developed, which:
• allows participants to receive and develop basic professional skills in the IT sphere from scratch or systematize existing ones in a flexible online format;
• simultaneously develops both professional (hard) and general (soft) skills necessary for employment in companies where
IT competencies are required, or freelance work;
• provides knowledge, required for designing personal projects in IT sphere;
• forms conditions for lowering the level of emotional tension, increasing the level of stability, confidence and adaptability,
as well as group active communication, and support in the
• coincides with the national and regional goals of creating
information society and digital economy.
The project is being realized with the support of UASID project "Economic Support of the Eastern Ukraine"
IN THE FIELD OF PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT:
• Memorandum of cooperation with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.
• Memoranda with more than 10 companies, which provide informational and expert support to the project, undertake to employ graduates.
The UN GLOBAL COMPACT NETWORK IN UKRAINE is a translator of the Sustainable Development Goals, a dialogue platform for business, investors, government and community.