Achieve higher levels of economic productivity through diversification, technological upgrading and innovation, including through a focus on high-value added and labour-intensive sectors.
DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT OF WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
Development of women entrepreneurship, support and motivation of women to start and expand their own business, and as a result, help them to achieve the financial success and stimulate sustainable development of Ukrainian economy as a whole.
• informational and consulting support for women - owners and managers of medium and small business companies;
• inspiration and motivation of women in business;
• creating of platforms for experience sharing and finding new contacts;
• business development assistance - financing, specialized banking services for women entrepreneurs.
Implementation of a comprehensive program to support women entrepreneurship "Women in Business".
Improve progressively, through 2030, global resource efficiency in consumption and production and endeavor to decouple economic growth from environmental degradation, in accordance with the 10-year framework of programs on sustainable consumption and production, with developed countries taking the lead.
Strengthen the capacity of domestic financial institutions to encourage and expand access to banking, insurance and financial services for all.
Ensure women's full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making in political, economic and public life.
6 seminars were held in the largest cities of Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lviv, Vinnytsia). More than 400 women entrepreneurs received the most important up-to-date information on the topics "Women in Business: Benefits and Features, Innovative Tools for Effective Growth" and "Integrated Internet Marketing for Business".
TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN 2020
UKRSIBBANK has been operating in the Ukrainian market since 1990 with the best European financial traditions, serving about 2 million of individual clients, 170 thousand of SME companies and 2.2 thousand of large corporate companies. 60% of the bank's shares belong to one of the world largest financial groups - BNP Paribas, 40% - to the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
The program includes:
• Organization of special training and consulting activities (seminars, workshops, master classes, video reviews, etc.) on the most important issues in management and organization of medium and small business companies;
• Partnership of the bank with leading organizations and institutions which implement similar programs and support women in various spheres of public life;
• Creation of special offers of banking services and financing of women entrepreneurs.
The Bank became a partner of 5 most important events in the field of support for Ukrainian women in various fields, namely: together with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine held the International Mathematical Olympiad for girls, joined the UN HeForShe program and participated in HeForShe Congress, held global conferences "Women Of Ukraine 2019" and "Connecting Women" , joined the project of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry "Created by Women". In addition, a number of special events were held in partnership with local women business communities in various cities of Ukraine.
The sociological survey was conducted to identify the most necessary banking services, aimed to create a special banking product to provide financial support to women entrepreneurs. The creating of a specialized banking package of services is currently underway.
Promote development-oriented policies that support productive activities, decent job creation, entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation, and encourage the formalization and growth of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises, including through access to financial services.